to San Domenico di Guzman o.p. (1212 d.c.) and to Blessed Alano della Rupe o.p. (1464 .c.)
- I (Mary), promise my special protection and great thanks, to those who will devoutly recite my Rosary.
- I (Mary), promise special thanks, to those who will persevere in my Rosary.
- The Rosary will be a very powerful weapon against hell: it will destroy vices, free from sins, dispel heresies.
- The Rosary will make virtues and good works flourish, and will obtain to souls, the most abundant divine mercies.
The Rosary will replace in hearts, God’s love for the love of the world;
The Rosary raises to the desire of heavenly and eternal goods. Oh, how many souls will be sanctified by this means!
- Those who rely on me, (Mary), with the Rosary, will not go into perdition.
- Those who devoutly recite my Rosary, meditating on its mysteries, will not fall into disgrace: if sinner, he will convert; if just, it will grow in grace, and become worthy of eternal life.
- The true devotees of my Rosary will not die, without first receiving the sacraments of the church.
- Whoever recites my Rosary, alive and at the hour of death will be enlightened by God and receive thanks without number, and in heaven will share in the merits of the saints.
- I (Mary), will instantly free from purgatory the devoted souls of my Rosary.
- The children of my Rosary will enjoy great glory in heaven.
- What you ask with my Rosary, you will get.
- Whoever spreads my Rosary, will be helped by me in all his needs.
- I have obtained from my son that all the members of the Brotherhood of the Rosary have, for brothers, the saints of heaven, both alive and at the hour of death.
- Who will faithfully recite my Rosary, is my beloved son, brother and sister of Jesus Christ.
- Devotion to my Rosary is a great sign of predestination for salvation.